Bacopa Monnieri standardized to 50% Bacosides. Multiply your total dosage by .5 to get total bacosides.
Bacopa Monnieri Dosage | 50% Bacosides | Nootropics City
Bacopa Monnieri Dosage
Bacopa monnieri is a herb that features prominently in Ayurvedic medicine and has been traditionally recommended for memory enhancement, epilepsy and asthma. Bacopa is classed as an adaptogen and thus helps to mitigate the effects of stress. A class of compounds known as bacosides are thought to be responsible for many of bacopa’s documented effects, the most studied of which is bacoside A.
As a nootropic, bacopa is frequently recommended as an anxiety reducing cognitive enhancer that enhances memory. In particular, research has found bacopa is able to:
- Prevent drug induced amnesia in animal models.
- Normalise neurotransmitter levels in various animal disease models.
- Increase antioxidant levels (glutathione, catalase, SOD) in rodent brains.
- Enhance memory in humans. Effective for all ages.
- Reduce anxiety in various human trials.
- Increase work capacity in patients with anxiety.
- Reduce error rate and enhance performance time in various cognitive tasks.
The bacosides is the active ingredient in Bacopa. Each dose offers 150 mg of bacosides since it’s a 50% extract.
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||2 x 2 x 4 in|
20 Capsule Sample Pack, 40 Capsule Sample Pack, 60 Capsules, 90 Capsules (1 Bottle), 120 Capsules, 150 Capsules, 180 Capsules (2 Bottles)